Friday 16 April 2010

My addiction to facebook

Can u believe it?? I can't believe it myself :(

Its funny that nowadays I find myself clicking straight on the facebook link on my chrome (which is the very FIRST link that appears just to show how frequent I visited facebook… make that a quadriple sighs plzzz!) the very moment my pc is connected to the internet. Haih… bad shape :( once I tried (I must add) SO HARD not to click on that irresistable facebook icon and I find myself not knowing what to do online!! Damnation!

I can't believe that I've turned myself into an fb addict… so plain, so ordinary! Oh, the pain!!! Sob, sob! :'(

I need to do something... I need to go bck to my roots n I damn well know that I should start here, my ever loving n willingly-waiting-no-matter-how-long bloggie :D mummy needs u more than ever ;)) hiks!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment