Tuesday 25 December 2007

GHASTLY!

goodness gracious! i spent the whole morning trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my posting page....i was so frustrated i actually planned to cancel my blog here and start a new one in Xanga (until i realised that i have to pay pulak over there....) *sigh......no make it, *triple sighs!!!

all of the sudden my function buttons are all missing....how am i suppose to compose without the icons?? and the edit HTML function pun went missing too! went through all the hassle of emailing other bloggers for help...reading through the oh-so-long Blogger help (which doesnt even help at all!!) then i decided to reboot my pc coz the crazy internet explorer wont close and now, finally all the icons are back..................frustrating!!!

and not to mention my room is turning into a disastrous wreck coz instead of doing some cleaning, i spent my entire morning trying to correct my blog!...and thank goodness its raining right now, at least its not that hot.....heat definitely contributed a lot to make me loose my insanity!!

what a way to start my day......and its Christmas today so wishing all my friends








and....




and before i wrap this up...here's a little something for the day =)

my personal fav......enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment