Friday 28 December 2007

me = ignorance (+ ignore??)

it's a small fact that ive learn to live with. i am very ignorant at times. they say that 'ignorance is a bliss'. i'd say thats so, so true...how can u worry about something that u do not know?

sometimes, even if i know, i just choose not to pay heed to it. to me, if its something that u can do nothing about, which means all u have to do is wait...then why mess ur head thinking about all the possibilities and get urself fretting up over nothing? want me to lay out the reasons?
  1. firstly, its time consuming...why waste your time thinking of things that u have no control of? eg: getting all worked up coz the result is still not out yet. like we dont know how they work here?? i just dont get it!for god sake!! 4years living in medan n u still have not pick up a thing or 2? that stupid or just too foolish?
  2. secondly, i find it very exhausting and tiring! i dont know about other people but i get very exhausted and tired when im fretting about something. u put ur poor brain in labor. hence, using the extra ATP in ur body when u could have used it for something much, much useful than worrying.
  3. thirdly, it messes with my life. when i think or rather worrying my heart out over something, it messes with my routine. im unable to function normally coz i cant think of anything else but that! now, why would i let a problem takes control of my beautiful,wonderful life and in a long run creating other problems in my life coz im not handling my life well? like i havent got enough to deal with!
this is why i just let it be. and this only applies to matters that
I DONT HAVE ANY CONTROL OF



so, call me ignorant or whatever u want to....for me, i'd rather live my life than worrying and fretting over useless stuff. all u have to do is wait, then wait la. when its out then we deal with it. maybe they should learn not to let their hopes high. coz when it crashes down upon u, thats when u get angry and pissed over nothing. saying 'marahnya aku....' or 'stressnya aku' doesnt change a thing. if its a way to let it out then by all means, please do so. but to say it almost everyday? come on la......its not like those words can get the people in admin to work their asses off.




get real shall we?




in the end it just makes me wonder, which one is worse?
being ignorant or being stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment