Thursday 14 February 2008

happy valentines day everybody :)

its 14 feb....and its valentines day :).... just dropping by to wish all my fellow friends and family happy valentines day....




to my parents who has been there for me all this while especially to my mum who has been extremely supportive, i want u to know that i love u soooooo much...u mean the world to me :)

and to my bestfriends, gowri and joyce (yes, beruk...ure included too)...thank you so much for being there for me always. believe it or not, 10years has pass us by. so many things has happened and even when there were times we had to go to hell and back, we survived and we made it! yay!!and we've grown so much over the years. joyce especially, u change a lot!and im so happy for u. hope this valentine will be more special for u joyce :) to dearie gowri, thanx for hearing me raving and ranting for the past 10 years and believe me, no one else can stand it like you do...(except for aniza of coz, but she's stuck with me, so no choice la! hehe....) miss u so much gow....come home quick so we can ber-kecoh again :)

to hubbykinz, jaja......eventhough i always kutuk u, u know that i dont mean it right? thank you for being there, showing me the right way. thank you for just listening to me (when ure just lazy to comment)....ive been so used having u around for the past 3 years, it felt different last 6 months without u, but im very glad that i have u right next to me this very minute...hehe....(currently raving over the fact that she cant go to celine dions concert)

to all my friends, you know who you are.....thank you so much for ur love and kindness to me. all the way from SSP to sri aman to asasi and finally friends in medan-ACMS.....thanks for everything....so many names, sorry if i miss out ur names....

Love,
Nurul'Ain Mat Kassim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment