Monday 4 February 2008

IDIOTIC ASSES!

Okay, here’s a situation that took place during lunch on Monday, last week.

I was in the class with my friends doing what we like best…..online :) as it is the only place in kepala batas where we can get free wifi besides the Bangunan UMNO cawangan Kepala Batas (yes, say it again…P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C) So, as we were doing our thing, aimi decided that maybe we should tell her ex-house mate about the fridge that they are planning to sell to me and husna.

Its like this….earlier that morning, Idiotic No 1 a.k.a ID1 told husna that we have to pay her and Idiotic No 2 a.k.a ID2 RM85 each if we want to buy their fridge (sorry, as much as I want to mention their names I still have some respect if not too much to these freaks despite this unacceptable idiotic act of theirs) so, when husna told me the price through aimi, I thought its pretty expensive as they had used the fridge for 5months and it’s a second hand eh no….third hand actually. In my logical mind I thought I should pay half of what they paid for and that’s RM50. but at that time I thought ah, what the heck, I think I’ll go for RM60. so I told aimi that im paying RM60 to them but not more than that. In my mind i was just acting on my rights as a buyer. If they do not want to sell it for RM60 then I think I don’t really mind. I can live without a fridge or I’ll just get my own. hehe…

So when we were in the class during break, aimi saw ID 1 online in the library and decided to tell her the price I agreed to pay. Bare in mind that this is the price im willing to pay NOT husna coz she hasn’t decide her price yet. Aimi told ID1 and she said no. so aimi told me. then before I could get to aimi’s lappie to discuss the price myself, ID 1 said ‘end of discussion!’. Erm….hello! just who the hell do you think you are? Here you are trying to persuade me to buy your stuff and you pull that phrase on me? still I tried to be polite and told her nicely that im not willing to pay more than RM60 and she asked me why? I said I just don’t feel like spending more than that. (just out of curiosity, why do I have to justify myself to her??) then she said that she’s not going to accept RM60 and that’s that. At this point im not really sure is this ID 1 or ID 2 chatting. I thought since they are being quite rude and all, I just told them firmly that im very stern at this and im not going to go above my price. They can find someone else to buy the fridge if they want to, I don’t really mind. Then, she asked me why did I put my stuff in the fridge when its not even mine?

Okay, I admit that’s my fault. Its not mine yet but im using it. but let’s look at it this way…u enter a house and there’s a fridge owned partly by the previous owner. And the other owner who is still living in the house told you to just use it and u can pay their share later. And fyi, I did asked the price and she said they haven’t decide on the price just yet. My understanding is so simple. If u want to leave a place, u have to get everything settled so that there will be no misunderstanding. And if the fridge has been lying somewhere in the house and the owner is not making any effort to decide the price why cant I just use it for the time being? Maybe im wrong in that. But I can so imagine these Idiotics doing the exact same thing since they have a reputation of taking advantage on other people…

So I asked them la, why didn’t they decide the price before leaving? if they are going to sell it for a fix price then why didn’t they sort it out before they move their things? And they asked me back what do I mean by that? Oh dear…is it too hard to understand? It’s a perfectly well constructed question and they didn’t get my meaning? Then I tried to rephrase my question so that its more understandable for their pea-size brain. To my surprise I don’t even get the answer instead some sarcasm. Gosh….how mature these people are!

Its weird don’t you think?

You buy something, use it for 5months and ure only willing to pay RM15 for 5months usage? 5MONTHS IS ALMOST HALF A YEAR! If u buy a car for RM100,000 the moment you drive it out of the showroom the price will definitely drop the next day. Doesn’t this work worldwide? Why the hell these freaks just don’t understand this?

Then they tried persuading me again. Asking me whyla im being so ‘berkira’ over this? Hey dey! Whos being ‘berkira’ now? Im being real nice to offer RM60. kalau ikutkan I just want to pay RM50 okay? Weirdos! Then I just left the lappie and let aimi continue the ‘discussion’. Then do not know what happened, the next thing I know they told aimi to tell me to stop forcing them to accept my price! Oh man! Just when did I plead to them to accept my price? If they do not want to sell it for RM60 then go to hell la! I don’t give a damn! I can leave without the fridge! I even told them to find another buyer. Then they told aimi to slow talk me into agreeing. I told them straight, its not about the money, its principle! I feel like im being manipulated by these people. its not an appropriate price at all! It doesn’t make sense!

The drama continued when husna bumped into them in the library and had a talk with them. They asked her how much she’s willing to pay ? husna said RM85 is just too much. Then she suggested RM75 but she told them that she will discuss the price with me later. Even then only ID 2 agreed but ID 1 still disagreed. Tau-tau, si ID 2 messaged aimi that husna has ALREADY AGREED to pay RM75. so I told aimi if husna is willing to pay RM75 then its okay la. Im still not willing to go above 60. then ID 2 told aimi that maybe she should top up the RM15 to make it RM75! Why must aimi pay for my share? Its my share and I should be paying for it! just who the hell they think they are to tell people what to do with their money? Tak fahamnya how these assholes function!

To cut long story short I told them that I’m backing out and they can sell the fridge elsewhere. Aimi agreed to give them the fridge provided they pay her share. It sounds like a good deal right? We can buy our own fridge and they can sell the fridge at whatever price they want. But they said nooooooo! Tak nak! Nak husna and I buy the fridge jugak! At bloody RM75! So predictable isnt it? they just want the money. Squeezing money out of us! What a biatch!

So I said no! im backing out. Go sell it elsewhere. Then ID 1 said okayla if that’s what I want. Then still, me being polite, I told her to discuss among themselves what they want to do with the fridge. to my surprise, she said discuss what? Discuss if they should put a spy in our house to make sure none of my stuff is in the fridge? OH MY GOD! Idiotic like hell! What a STUPID statement to make? That’s just beyond childish, its just plain stupid! So I asked her if this sarcasm of hers is suppose to solve the problem at hand? I don’t even know her, therefore im not going argue nor judging her over a stupid matter like this. But seeing as the way this woman is handling it, can I help myself? she may be smart in studies but oh boy, can someone put some sense into her brain? Some general knowledge maybe? Then she just went offline.

In the end, aimi got too frustrated, drove to ATM, withdrew money and bought the fridge from them. Not really a wise act if u ask me, but what the heck…whats done is done.

Its such a simple matter and they manage to make it such a big thing. One party is selling and another party decided that the price is too high and decline the offer. That’s it! but they just have to make it difficult…

In the end of the day, it cost anger, tongue slashing, heartache and RM200. see what happen when u handle things like a 7 years old?

I asked myself why was I very stern about this? Anyone who knows me knew well that im the last person to care too much about money. Heck, I don’t even remember when I owe people money! I need to be reminded that I did owe people money. The answer is just too simple…its because she, ID1 is being very rude! End of discussion?? Im sorry la, I have a huge problem with that phrase. I feel like if i back down, im indulging them to step all over my head in the future. And let me emphasize this,

I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE TAKING ADVANTAGE ON ME!

what more when I don’t even know you, never had a real conversation with you, then u think im going to sit back, relax and enjoy while you’re stepping all over my head? I may seem laid back, but do not cross the line. Tak faham betul!

Just thinking about it makes me flush with anger! I really hope they’ll stay out of my life. I can just imagine what I’ll say to them if they dare mess with me again… can’t this type of people just stay away from me? ah well, of course they cant! There are just too much of them scattered around me.

I hope i have more patience to spare. God knows im lacking of patience! My only prayer is this, “Ya Allah, selamatkanlah hamba Mu ini…Amin.....”

No comments:

Post a Comment