Friday 14 May 2010

Alamak!

My bus stopped at bukit gantang for a short break. I, who was dying to go to the toilet was sooo happy that the bus finally stopped. The moment the door opened I quickly got down the bus and headed straight to the toilet.

The things is, I'd rather use the sitting toilet rather than the squatting one regardless of unhygienic they claimed to be (lord help me but I don't want to think how those shoe marks landed on the toilet) I'd rather take a bunch of tissue papers, arrange them nicely and sit on it. I knew the only cubicle with the sitting toilet in bukit gantang is the LAST cubicle.

So, obviously I hurried to the last cubicle. I noticed that it wasn't locked so I pushed the door. To my horror and surprise, I saw a pair of legs and an underwear!!!

Damn!! I closed the door immediately, apologised and went into another cubicle real fast hoping that I WON'T bump into that woman!

Just my luck... :s
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment