Wednesday 14 November 2007

foul, foul, foul........

gosh, tonight im in such a foul mood! well, i started off the day pretty bad actually. stayed up the whole night reading physical diagnostic seeing that we were told to get ourselves ready for a quiz today...i have prepared my own notes but only for the first few chapters coz, ive yet to study for other subjects right? but since we were told bout the quiz last week i spent the whole night reading my notes (and that itself took me hours to finish) and the notes from the book ( and that took thrice the time compared to my own notes!) and finally at 6.30am, im starting to feel headache (the caffein has finally kicked in!) so i decided to crash on my bed for a few hours...despite the 4 chapters that i've yet to read....

well, my principle is simple. if i know that its hard for me to finish it all then i might as well have my sleep so i can refresh myself for next day to crap something that is hopefully close to the real answer or by god, at least it can make sense.....

so i set my alarm clock at 8am thinking that maybe i can still cover all of it in time....but of course, knowing me, i woke up at 10am and my exam was at 11.30am! predictable say u? yeah, i think so too...i woke up (or rather forced myself to get up from my comfy bed) and get ready for the hospital....

walked under the hot sun at 11am! sigh......

then, when we reached the hospital, the doctor took us to see the patients, and that got us thinking "did he actually forgot that we're suppose to have a quiz today?"

and apparently, he did! he forgot about the quiz! i was in awe, at that time i couldnt think of anything to say....i was thinking of my restless night trying to read, forcing infos to enter my brain and all that for nothing! and im so sure that i have to re-read it again coz i dont think i remember half of the things i read last night! man....if i knew that this would happen, i'd rather finish up my biochem notes!

so i got back to my room all stressed up from the hospital and crashed on my bed to make up for all the hours ive neglected my bed. finally i woke up at 6 something and went straight to my lap top only to find out that something is wrong with my mozilla firefox....gosh!

one thing that i know i dont have a knack for is techonology, computers or anything of sort...im just not born for it! of coz i got very depressed after that, uninstall it and reinstall the mozilla all over again.then i realised that the internet explorer and mozilla is taking forever to work...so slow! *triple sigh!!!

i pretty much spent the whole night trying to figure this out...u people might find it totally simple and tedious but for people like me who are just not born for it, this is one stressing thing to do...

and finally its working well....gosh i hope everything is fine after this. hate it when something is wrong with the computer...its too depressing!

well, i have something else to update but thats for later...right now need to gear up for biochem (dont want to look so stupid in front of yahwardiah tomorrow) and trying to finish up with anatomical patho...

tomorrow then....chioz!

No comments:

Post a Comment