Thursday 15 November 2007

shocker!

last night was rather shocking for me, and the news came at about 11pm...

after the class ended at 1pm or rather 2pm my time :) i headed back home with my fav mie ayam and spend my evening in my room with my lappie watching scrubs (love it!!) seeing that i still have an assignment to do, i immediately got up to the task knowing if i dont start as soon as possible, i'll end up procrastinating it then at the end of the day, make myself kelam-kabut....ah, thats so me! to quote aniza, our middle name is 'procrastination' which is why we get along so famously!

so while i was on my task, (oh, lemme add that i actually typed the whole assignment by myself!! big achievement for me *wink,wink!!) i got called by Gil to go out for dinner....for the first time of my life i had ketoprak and as i expected, its not really my kind of food....its mee hoon with nasi impit, tahu, tauge and kuah kacang...see, im not really a fan of kuah kacang unless its satay so, i didnt even finish my ketoprak not because its not nice but im just not a fan i guess...

after that, we headed to Mel's place to hang out and played table tennis (yes, i know...so athletic we are!) while we were getting all sport i got a call from my mama...telling me that my aunt were missing!! it came as a shocker i tell u....and my mama sounded so scared and that made me even more worried. the line was pretty bad when she called so i told her i'll call her when i get back..

hung out for awhile longer and headed back home where i immediately called my mama to get more info. according to her, my aunt was suppose to be back at 4pm from istana budaya (where she's working) and waited for her husband to pick her up from the LRT station then go back together. but according to her husband, which happens to be my uncle, he waited for 2hours but there was no sign of her...

and my cousin who is right now at gopeng matriculation called her mother but there was no answer. then she called her brother who then tried calling my aunt as well but could not get through the line. then he called my uncle and asked him bout his mum. but my uncle said that he doesnt know where she is and currently waiting for her at home. my mother got overly worried coz my cousin called her and started crying...so my mama called my uncle and suggested him to report to the police if shes not back by tomorrow. but seeing as my uncle was too calm about his wife being missing that got us wondering....

this morning, i got an sms from my mama that apparently my aunt was in my cousin's room all night. she was asleep and didnt hear the phone ringing, coz it was on silent mode. ohh.....that was a relieve!!! all night i was scared and praying for her safety coz u know with all the things that has been happening lately (the nurin and prasheena's case) who know what will happen? the world or rather people just dont stop surprising u day after day...

so, apparently the husband was waiting for the wife who were in the room all the while? and the fact that he was so calm about it........well, lets just say that there were many things unsaid here.but the most important thing is that she's safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment