Friday 9 November 2007

R.E.I.N.C.A.R.N.A.T.I.O.N.

Heylooooo there…

Well, I know it’s been awhile since I blog and I’ve been ignoring this blog completely since, god knows when (although it says that last article published was in August 8th) but I guess its about time that I start blogging again…

Just browsing through all the stuff that I had written here makes me realize the reason why I started this blog. It’s a way to let go all the things that I have stored with in me. Lets face it, sometimes even when ure with around the closest people in your life, u still have difficulties telling them what going in inside ou, for fear that they might not want to hear, or they might be sick and tired listening to you whining about your life all day long (and believe me when I say, I am one hell of a whiner…it’s my specialty) which of course I’m trying very hard working on it right now…. Even when they say that, if they are your true friends, they wont mind listening to your crap, but come on, get real shall we? How many loads of crap can a person take? Friends of foe, it’s still the same…of course for foe it would be much, much lesser…

So that was the reason why I started the blog. I was going through a very rough patch in my life at that time and I had to look for a place to let it all go…and I find that it works. So now, since I’m back on track and I’ve learn to deal with it I decided to give this a fresh start… we can call it the “reincarnation” of me in my blog…hehe….

So, I made a pledge to myself to regularly blog here if not everyday then every other day… so there you go…all said and done… I guess we’ll be seeing each other a lot from now on…chioz! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment