Monday 7 September 2009

Fw: First entry via email

Previously I tried with cloak & dagger and guess what??? It worked!!! Hahaha.....my KEJAKUNAN!!!

Will upload the picture of my brand new baby soon :) but first thing to do is to borrow camera from jaja. Sure my baby can snap photos too but just with his 3.2 megapixel it won't do justice to him...hehe....

Ok...laters! Wanna try twitter plk ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

-----Original Message-----
From: poisedgal26@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 05:54:41
To: <poisedgal26.jiggy.bubba@blogger.com>
Subject: First entry via email

Hehe...I'm so jakun! This is my entry using my new baby storm :) just trying it here before I start posting to diversion....

Testing. Testing!! One two three! Hehehe.....I'm so lame ;)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment