Saturday 29 August 2009

MIA GOT A JOB @ 8TV!

and guess how she got it??? all thanks to twitter!!!

haha....yeaps people. twitter alright??? who would have thought!
{me going GREEN with ENVY}

so here's what happened.. she quitted her job, then she posted something like, "hey i just quit my job. astro 8tv got any job for me???" then, all of the sudden, someone from 8tv tweet her back and asked her if shes still interested, gave her an email add to send her resume to, which so happens to be Paul Moss's.

so she sent her resume to Paul Moss and he informed her that her resume is being forwarded to all the various dept. at 8tv and to come to the office on monday. finally yesterday, she told us that SHE GOT THE JOB!!!
{me going SUPER GREEN with ENVY.....GRRRRRR!!!}


yes, she got the job....


she'll be working at 8tv.....


and im so HAPPY for her.....truly, deeply for the bottom of my heart.....IM SO HAPPY FOR U MIA!!
{still....with a twinge of jealousy yang membuak-buak!!}

but when i think of all the free passes u can get for us! auuwwww.......I <3> U!! (btw, this idea came from ur yong)



though i'd kill myself first before i ever confess in here why im so damn envy of her!! sigh 100X!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment