Sunday 11 May 2008

confession of a 'not so' teenage girl

one thing u should know about me is that.......i dont like going to class. if i can avoid it, i will try every means to avoid it...

so whats my problem exactly?

gee....i dont know! i just dont like going to class. PERIOD!

its not like i hate it, sometimes i look forward to it. but in the end, somehow one way or another i end up sleeping at the back of the class or if im awake, i'll be talking to my friends and ended up making so much noise that someone will get thrown out of the class. teringat when jaja and ivan got thrown out of class by datten bangun....because of me! *sob, sob!! i shed tear whenever i think about it...its too depressing!! haha....yeah right!

during LAN class...i was so bored that i started shredding paper!

evidence of my hard work....

come to think about it, in medan i dont really go to class. maybe i'll go like once or twice a week just for the sake of going or u know how some lecturers love to call names or check the attendance? yeah.....but there are times (many, many times actually) when my name got called and i wasnt in class and the annoying part is when my friend told me with such a drama as if the lecturer was in flaming temper, and that he was so close to explode


and all this because i was absent. u think i dont know what they are trying to pull on me? im not stupid! they're to scare me for not coming to class, thats why!

i know im suppose to go to class but i chose not to. so should anything happen prior to my decision, i must take full responsibility for my action.
have i gotten into trouble before? of coz la! numerous times in fact! the most unforgettable one was with pak dedi...i was sooo ready to repeat my physiology! but thank god, i passed!!

so back to class, there was this one time i was so bored and i cant sleep! so u know what i did???


yes! i started doing my part-time job camwhoring!!!
-we've all done things that we're not proud of u know!-

or, better yet i get the president of The Camwhore Association to ber-camwhore together-gether! at least shes doing something other than sleeping!

admit it jaja....its in ur blood!

sometimes, the secretary will tag along...

...jam 'team rocket' pun nak tag along ker??...

as u can see...we even recruit new member!


even the ones who didnt realise that they were being recruited like 'Datin I' yg busy ber-sms over there...

see how hardworking we are in class?

considering the amount of hardwork we put in class....its amazing if we didnt pass with flying colours dont u think??

No comments:

Post a Comment