Saturday 24 May 2008

r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s

Goof balls have some sort of a higher plane connection, u know like an internal understanding, “hey, im goofy!” “OMG! That’s so freaky coz u know what?? Im no goofier than u are!” “oh, that’s so cool! Lets stay together in the same house!”

if uve read my previous entry then I guess this is like an extension of more ludicrous acts of these ‘idiotic breeds’…

ID1 and ID2 stays in the same house along with this other woman, who has finally showed her idiotic side but since she didn’t pissed me off as the other 2 did, (oh btw, im not pissed with ID2 anymore but ID1 sure annoys me like hell!) I don’t think she deserves to stand along side her 2 housemates.

You see, in my college we go by the block system. Basically, we study from Monday to Thursday and on Friday we have exam. That’s my routine every week for the past 5 months. So, for u people who kept asking me why I didn’t study during weekends like I used to, its actually because I’ve been slaving my ass off from Monday to Friday so its only natural for me to take the weekend off to keep my sanity by doing something more… rejuvenating. Hehe…

Back on track, so u see…we only have 4 days to cover topics that are being taught for 6 months in medan so u can just imagine the loads we have to cover by Friday. Nak dijadikan cerita, last Monday was Wesak Day which means hol-li-day! So lecture for last week starts on Tuesday. According to the schedule, our exam was supposed to be on Saturday.

So, this woman wanted to go back for the weekend coz she has a wedding to attend. She told everybody (not me la…coz I didn’t go to the hospital) that she intends to suggest to the lecturer to have the exam on Friday. La la la la la….finally everyone agreed including the lecturer to have it on Friday evening. Then, on Thursday morning, she came to my house in kain batik and t-shirts apparently, (as I was sleeping) asked my housemates to sokong her coz now, she wants to have it on Friday morning! Coz her bus is leaving Butterworth at 11am! Erm…please bear in mind that we are not even half way through the whole syllabus before mid sem at the moment. Can u imagine the situation here? We have so much to cover, not including the lectures we are ‘going’ to have later that day and we are suppose to cover all that in less than 24hours???

Is she freaking insane?????

So finally in the class, the lecturer asked us when we want to have our exam. Since everyone was reluctant to raise their hands obviously to avoid conflicts, we finally resolved to voting. Bersusah-payah la semua manusia dalam kelas tu mengeluarkan kertas just to vote…and the result was 9 votes Friday morning, 20 votes Friday evening and some mangkuk who did undi rosak…

Then suddenly I heard sobbing from behind. At that moment, I was like “….oh dear, here we go….”

This woman, was sobbing and sniffling (in front of the lecturer!) saying how unfair everything was. I, on the other hand was congratulating myself for having the honor to sit right in front of her just to listen to her whinging about how betrayed she was, how her friends happened NOT to be her true friends ya da ya da ya da!

“aku kecewa!!”

“kawan-kawan aku tak sokong aku!!”

Eh, hello! Use ur brain la woman! If this involves life and death OR IF SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS GETTING MARRIED, then I don’t mind staying for extra class till 9pm and take my exam at 8am the following morning. The problem is, this woman wants to go back to be the ‘pengapit’ at her relative’s wedding. Why the hell do I want to sacrifice my paper for someone whos happily getting married while I end up ‘happily’ repeating my paper? To make it more absurd than it already has, apparently the wedding was on Saturday. So obviously she can just take the latter bus to KL then to Muar right? But she said no….u know why? Its because she wants to reach Muar early so she didn’t miss the chance to become ‘pengapit’ since she already has a tailor made baju for the wedding! so, I study macam nak mati in order for her to bergaya sakan tunjuk baju baru at a wedding?!?!?! How daft can this woman be?

The fact that she can ask all of this from us was like another conundrum altogether. Tak rasa malu ker sebab nak menyusahkan orang? Ah well, then again its not like she and her circle of friends are not known for that.

Personally, I have no patience for self-centered people. This is the problem when u keep pointing ur fingers to others. Someone told me, in a way she pity her. To me, I’d better save my pity for something or someone more deserving. Coz when I think about it again, I cant help but finding it pretty stupid that in a way its kind of amusing. Of coz this is not the last time its going to happen.


To quote Admiral Adama “….all this has happened and it will happen again…”


No comments:

Post a Comment