Sunday 18 May 2008

I GOT TAGGED!

actually ive forgotten about this. thankfully i went to jaja's blog and saw it...so here goes!

7 random facts about me:
1. i am a proud FORTH YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT of ALLIANZE COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
2. my goal in life is to become the best surgeon the world has yet to see...
3. i hope in the next 20 years to come i will discover a new discovery that will change the
medical field and win meself a nobel prize at least...

4. so in order to achieve all that i study AT LEAST 15hours per day
5. i dont really eat nor sleep.....i just study
6. i spend my free time reading ganong, davidson, kumar & clark and oxford clinical medicine (i just love internal meds)
7. before i sleep i make sure i memorise at least 20words from the medical dictionary...only then will i have my beauty sleep.....


7 things that scares me:
1. spending less than 15hours a day for study
2. failing my papers (just the thought of it...can send me straight to hell!!)
3. skipping lectures (why, thats totally absurd!!)
4. not able to answer questions thrown by the doctors (i must know everything!)
5. getting a B for any of my papers
6. not becoming a surgeon
7. not winning a nobel prize! muahahahaha!!


7 random music at the moment:

1. 5th symphony (beethoven)
2. blue danube (strauss)
3. willian tell overtue (rossini)
4. hungarian rhapsody no. 2 (liszt)
5. Piano Sonata No. 16 In C(mozart)
6. lullaby (brahms)
7. Romeo And Juliet Fantasy Overture Love Theme(Tchaikovsky)


7 things I say the most:
1. wheres my stethoscope?
2. next patient please...
3. yes...i will work harder
4.nobel prize....here i come! (the first thing i say in the morning)
5. study woman! study like theres no tomorrow!
6. yes, i know that!
7. work, work and work!!!!


7 things I treasure the most (material things):
1. my stethoscope
2. my clinical handbook
3. my notebooks
4. my lap top
5. my medical text books
6. my white coat
7. my collection of medical journals


7 "first time" things I ever did:
1. the first time i stepped foot in Rumah Sakit Adam Malik
2. the first time i used my stethoscope
3. the first patient i clerked
4. My first compliment from my doctor
5. My first time in operation theater
6. the first time i got an A or 100 for my exam
7. The first time i stepped foot in ACMS campus.....(it takes my breath away....)


7 people to do this:

1. not
2. planning

3. to
4. anyone
5. through
6. this
7. misery

hehe....if u have any idea who i am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment