Thursday 27 August 2009

so difficult...

as i walked back into my house, somehow i feel so gloomy and withdrawn. trying to dismiss the thought from clouding my mind , i tried going online, tending my farm, watching The Mentalist...but heck, even that gorgeous Patrick Jane cant seem to work his magic on me this time.

so i decided to sit back, take a deep breath and think....why do i feel like this? or better yet, what exactly do i feel right now??









answer is........LONELY.

yes, i feel so lonely right now....











why do i feel lonely all of the sudden?







which brings me to another question, which i believe is the core to all my trouble...











have you ever feel like, the longer u know someone, the more it seems like u dont knw a thing about them?? like, oh my god....its getting so difficult to just.............................TALK.




what happen to all those time u used to spend together?? what about all those time when being together seems like the most natural thing to do? what about that??

in the end, i still dont know what to do. but at least i know whats wrong with me.....we'll take it from here.....slowly.


No comments:

Post a Comment