Friday 21 August 2009

pakcik misai pangkat sarjan :D

so we were at KFC awhile ago, coz we wanted to treat ourselves before puasa starts. then, there were the two of us just chatting away, enjoying our meals...

lemme tell u this, if u know aireena, she can tell u some crap and make u laugh ur head off! yeaps, that good i tell you. so she was telling me some hilarious stories about her funny little brother and of coz, me being me was laughing at her stories coz it was so damn funny!

then suddenly, i heard a voice ahead of me, shouting something like...."Oi!" OR "
hei!" so i looked up and saw this man who was glaring at me, followed by a number of heads turning to us and that moment it hit me that he was angry coz i was laughing out loud! hahahahaha!!!!!! now, that was a first!

so pakcik misai pangkat sarjan nie was angry coz we (but i think its mostly me) was laughing oh-so-loudly! and the funny part was, i dun even think i was 'that' loud....seriously, if he sees my friends or better yet, if he ever sets foot in the restaurant while my groupmates are around, hahahahaha.......pengsan la pakcik tu!

thats not all. after aireena and i was done with our story, we got up to wash our hands and when we turned around, we noticed he had his whole family to turn around to look at us!
man....marah sungguh pakcik misai nie nampaknyer!

cool okay pakcik.....just chill ;)

ps: nasib baik meowth was facing the wall...kalau dia nampak muka pakcik tu, n muka org2 yg pusing pandang our table, stress la nampaknyer meowth nnt. hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment