Saturday 15 August 2009

inspirational quote

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves,"
-Carl Jung-

how true that is.....

especially at times like these when im constantly annoyed at something or somebody...

gosh!
i wish i can be more igno
rant. theres another saying that goes, " what doesnt kill you will only make you stronger,"

so technically, if it doesnt matter to you, it wont bother you but if you look at it
as a lesson to be learned, it can make you a better person.

now moving on to the next question, how do i shut these things out of my radar and be able to say that it doesnt matter to me at all??? coz the thin
g is, even when it didnt concern me or even if it does a little, i tend to take it pretty hard and that just annoys the hell out of me. man.... see how things get complicate as we speak??? in addition to the fact that i feel like im slowly mutating my
self to be the person that i dont want to be...

in the end i know its about self preseverance. if ure strong on the inside, you'll not be easily swayed. maybe if i start pretending that it d
idnt matter to me, in time i should be able to actually BELIEVE that myself!

hahaha.......my ramblings!




No comments:

Post a Comment